This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command in the settings of any browser.
SILVER OSTRICH SRLS,
VIA TRENTO 3, BRESCIA 25128
E-mail address of the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, are: Usage Data; Tracking Tool; email; name; surname; phone number; device information; tongue.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Methods and place of processing of the Data collected
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data Personali.Il processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may be requested at any time from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the United Nations, as well as about the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or ask the Data Controller for information by contacting him at the contact details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is withdrawn. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the Processing of the Data collected
The User’s Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Viewing content from external platforms, Tag management, Platform and hosting services, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Advertising, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, A/B testing, and Statistics.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Details on the processing of Personal Data”.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the erasure or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds related to their particular situation.
Users are advised that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the Contact Details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
This Application makes use of Tracking Tools. To find out more, the User can consult the cookies and policies page
More information about the treatment
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuses in the use of this Application or the related Services by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services you use support them, please consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, including in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including by third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data relates.
Data Processor (or Data Processor)
Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools that consist of small pieces of data stored within the User’s browser.
A Tracking Tool means any technology – e.g. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allows Users to be tracked, for example by collecting or saving information on the User’s device.